.:snow crash by neal stephenson

neal stephenson was ot known to me until recently (well a few month back) and I stumbled upon his name in a few podcasts and was very appealed by what the hosts said. I am a huge cyberpunk fan having played the cyberpunk pen and paper rpg and especially shadowrun, so I started with his novel "snow crash" which was recommended at many places. and I haven't been disappointed. what a wonderful read. it sucks you in and won't let you go till the last page. a brilliant and sharp story, packed with interesting and within the story unique characters. if you are into scifi and cyberpunk it is a must read. I mostly listened to it actually and got the audiobook via audible.com (or also audible.de I think) and read the other parts. and it was a nice and new experience mixing those too.

if you want to, head over to wikipedia for a little read about neal stephenson ---> klick

Blogged with the Flock Browser